Saturday, November 15, 2008

website assignment

I am doing great this week now that I only have one class to concentrate on. I am a little concerned about making a website however. I did not find the videos very helpful to my making a website. I am going to keep trying tomorrow. I want to make sure that I really get a handle on how to make a website, because I feel that it would benefit me as a teacher to have a webpage. I just really need to learn how to make one, and wish I had someone to teach me how to. The rest of the assignments are going really well. I hope that I am able to figure this out on my own. I am going to also use a website that my 16 year old son tells me is really easy to use, and also allows you to make a free webpage. I can't believe he knows more about making a webpage than I do. Maybe I can recruit him to help me out some.

No comments: