Wednesday, October 29, 2008

about me

My name is Misty McClatchey-Sharma. I am hoping to teach 1st graders. I am interested in getting my reading endorsement so that I can help the students that really struggle in reading. I think that teaching them as early as possible, and having my reading endorsement will help me to make sure that these children do not fall through the cracks. I would also like to work at a school that has a higher population of students on free/reduced lunch, or esl. I think that these students tend to struggle more so I would like to work at a school that would really benefit from my teaching.
My favorite pet is my chihuahua named Toodles. My daughter named her Toodles when she was 2 years old after the floating ears on the Mickey Mouse Club House. Toodles is my favorite pet because she is very loyal, and very gentle with my children. I like having a smaller dog that you can hold in your lap. She loves to sleep with us at night time.

No comments: