Sunday, December 14, 2008

APA paper formatting

I do think this assignment was difficult to finish. I wasn't able to figure out certain parts of the assignment so I had to type it out all the way by hand. I do now have a better grasp on how to handle apa format however and make use of it for future projects. I finally figured out how manipulate the microsoft word document using apa format. I have never really used this format before because the school where I got my undergraduate degree at used a different format. I am glad I learned to use it though because it is the format that Concordia prefers for us to learn to use when writing out papers for the MAT program. It took alot longer to do the assignment than I orginally thought it would take. The only real problem I came across was how to make the page numbers change for each page. I was able to do this when I opened my own document and did it from scratch, but was unable to do it using the draft and trying to make changes to it.

No comments: